Ryan W. Babcock is an experienced lawyer who handles high-stakes defective products cases and serious personal injury matters. He represents individuals injured by defective products and people hurt through the negligence or carelessness of others.
Mr. Babcock has represented clients in state and federal courts throughout the country, including class actions, multi-district litigation, mediation, and trial through appeal. He has substantial experience with product defect claims involving pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices, claims arising from transportation and trucking accidents, automotive products liability claims, mesothelioma and asbestos cancer claims, environmental property damage and personal injury claims, as well as False Claims Act investigations and qui tam lawsuits.
Before starting his own law firm, Mr. Babcock represented corporate defendants and insurance companies at large law firms in Atlanta, Georgia. Prior to that, after law school, Mr. Babcock worked for several years as a judicial law clerk to United States District Court Judge Anthony A. Alaimo in the Southern District of Georgia. That experience is invaluable in representing individuals that have been injured by the carelessness of others, and Mr. Babcock puts that knowledge to work on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Babcock serves clients throughout Georgia, but focuses his practice on court cases in state and federal court in Southeast Georgia, including in Glynn County, McIntosh County, Camden County, Wayne County, and Brantley County.
University of Cincinnati, College of Law, J.D.
Wright State University, B.A.
Activities & Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Member of the Ohio Bar
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Glynn County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, National College for DUI Defense
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Public Justice
- Georgia (all state courts)
- Ohio (all state courts)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Graduate, National Criminal Defense College (Macon)
- Graduate, National Institute for Trial Advocacy (Atlanta)